Use the buttons below to tell us…
Сводка информации о Kirkwood
- акров, предназначенных для катания (1 акр = 0,405 гектара):2300
- Снежные пушки:6%
- Парк для трюков:2
- Кросс-кантри:80 km
- Для начинающих15%
- Средний уровень50%
- Для продвинутых35%
With a base elevation of 7,800 feet, Kirkwood is the highest starting point of any major resort in Lake Tahoe. Kirkwood catches the best snowstorms coming its way. There are 2,300 acres for skiing and riding and a new quad called the Cornice Express. Kirkwood has 110 condos within walking distance and 20,000 rooms at S. Lake Tahoe (studios through to 3-bedroom units.) No camper facilities.
- Ближайшие аэропорты:Reno
- Ближайшая ж/д станция:Truckee
- телефон для информации:+1209258600
- Страница информации о курорте:www.kirkwood.com
- Жилье на склоне:да
Latest Snow Reportview full snow report
- Issued:23 Feb
- Last Snowfall:
- Snow Depth (upper):119cm
- Snow Depth (lower):119cm
- Piste:Packed Powder
Today’s Weather (2682 m)view full snow forecast
Kirkwood Location Maps
Visitor Reviews of Kirkwood
Kim from United Kingdom writes:
I skied the spring of 2008. Chad Paeglows review of Kirkwood is very comprehensive so I won't go into much detail except to say:
1. It is phenomenally good value. Spring pass was 99 bucks.
2. Lots of the terrain is terrifying. Kirkwood is the place to sharpen you ski skills and learn to jump if you think you're an advanced skier. There are 100s of jumps ranging from Hollywood Hip, a rollover under lift 6 which pretty much any decent skier could hit, to Hospital, a 100 ft cliff drop that gets hit by a couple of maniacs per year on a big powder day. Most people should be able to find a few jumps of their level.
3. There is virtually zero apres-ski.
4. It's a short mountain.