World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
отправить отчет о состоянии снега регистрация
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling at Farellones.
- Anonymous Report: Clear skies at Mount Washington. Strong winds. Well above freezing today. No new snow. Lifts are all open. Rocky pistes! Off-piste has spring snow conditions
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Tiffindell.
- Villa Alpen 10/10 10:30 Sun Valley Ski Area Fine blue sky calm 15℃ 59F #weather #shigakogen #sunvalley #villaalpen #ski
- Big Als Beautiful morning above the clouds at the moment. Smooth as. Grab it while its there.
- Anonymous Report: Moderately heavy rain is falling in Mount Washington. The wind is strong today. Well above freezing today. No fresh snow. Lifts are all open. Pistes are closed. The wind has affected the off-piste snow.
- Villa Alpen 10/09 10:30 Sun Valley Ski Area Fine blue sky calm 60F #weather #shigakogen #sunvalley #villaalpen #ski
- Member Report: Snow falling in Antillanca.
- Snow-Forecast We're delighted to be at #abta17 #travel conference. Our man Dan Evans is pleased to meet and talk #snow or partnerships! @TheTravelConv
- Element Ski School Snow up high again. Get ready for winter...
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling at Kühtai.
- vincentbrigand.com . In Les arcs, everything is open. Come and enjoy
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily at Borovets.
- Ski Villaroger Look at this for a sky.. woken this morning though to snow on the tops of the mountain.. countdown to #skiing #tignes is open
- Element Ski School (Don't forget clear skies + cold nights = snow machines kicking in soon...)
- Element Ski School Getting very chilly in the morning here but clear skies for the foreseeable future. #verbier