Advertising on Snow-Forecast.com
Over the past 20 years, Snow-Forecast.com has established itself as the go-to source of snow forecasts, reports and resort information for enthusiasts around the world. Currently featuring:
- Over 12 million annual unique users.
- A loyal contact database (over 500,000 opted in)
- High engagement social following of over 90k+
- The world’s most popular ski related site
- Geo/demographic audience segmentation benefiting from targeted ad placement
- Touchpoint maximising strategies
"Snow-Forecast.com has been part of Whistler Blackcomb’s media plan for a number of years. We see their advertising platform as a great way to reach a targeted and engaged audience which has ultimately delivered strong results from our campaigns." Kevin Small - Senior Marketing Manager, Whistler Blackcomb
Who’s It For?
Advertising on Snow-Forecast.com is for you! It can hugely benefit anyone with a message, product or service needing heightened exposure – from a specific segment, through to worldwide exposure:
- Hyper-targeted campaigns – the right audience, seeing the right content at the right time
- From: a single promotion on an individual resort exposed to a specific audience (i.e. National, regional, or city targeting)
- To: a site-wide, country or continent specific sponsorship campaign aimed at a single or multi-lingual audience.
Whether you’re a global brand targeting a particular country, or an independent retailer in one resort, we can help you quickly and cost-effectively benefit from our site’s dominance and frequency of use, within one of the planet’s strongest demographics - ‘ski’ (affluent, multi-holidaying, high disposable income etc.).
What Do I Get?
With 20 years of online operations, Snow-Forecast.com has built up a brand reputation and recognition as the web’s original and premier source for mountain weather. The 2017/18 season marks the start of a new era of exciting developments from a commercial perspective. As well as significant site improvements, Dan Evans joins the team as Commercial Director ahead of the release of new media information packs. Our mission is simply to maximise ROI for our advertisers while adding value to our user journey. How do we do this?
- Dedicated account manager
- Pre-campaign analysis of your target audience mapped against our user base
- Precise targeting anywhere, anytime (your resort, ski area, region, country, worldwide).
- Rich geo-targeted data-centric multi-channel campaigns with frequent touchpoints - a key contributor to your pipeline marketing strategies.
- Automated campaign performance and feedback reports
- Proven effective multi-channel campaigns
Trust and brand loyalty, which are increasingly valuable online commodities, come from being one of the few pioneering tech innovators and also being seen as one of the key bastions of the World’s ski and snow industry. Look closely at many après-ski bars or airline check-in queues, and you’ll likely spot a few of our fans wearing our t-shirts or checking conditions on our mobile site/app!
"I live in the mountains, so Snow-Forecast.com is not just a winter site for me, it’s year round. It's the first and last website I look at every day. I use it to plan my days: if it's work then I'm relying on it to make decisions about filming windows; if it’s playtime, it’s even more important to get it right as that time is the most precious." Ed Leigh - Commentator & Presenter of BBC Ski Sunday
Transparency in sharing both our data and success stories with you give us the leading edge in an increasingly disruptive and often confusing online landscape.
Cut through the noise with Snow-Forecast.com and advertise to those who are most likely to see value in your offer. To find out more, please click on the link below for our media pack and feel free to contact Dan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow-Forecast is the web’s most visited winter sports weather website.
Our community has certainly voted with their feet, Will you?
Our new media pack will be available soon. Please contact us if you would like to receive this via email.