Weather Feeds from Snow-Forecast
We have several sources of information available for you to embed within your own website. This is generated from the same weather models as the ones used to present current forecasts and conditions on our main website and is updated every four hours.
1. Embeddable feeds - a free snippet of html is available to simply paste into your site and display a daily summary. Please click here to find out how to obtain your own forecast code instantly.
2. XML and JSON weather feeds - make our 6 day forecast data integrate with the look and feel of your site by using our data feed. Please contact us for instructions on how to access and implement the xml weather feed.
3. Printable Forecast Pages - You can access printable versions of our forecasts for displaying in your chalet, business or tourist office. To do this, go to either a 6 day or 9 day forecast page for your resort and use the browser menu to print the page (or press Control–P on Windows, ⌘–P on a Mac).
Do you work in or run a ski resort?
If you work in a resort you can enroll as one of our network of resort managers on snow-forecast.com. Once we set you up, you will have access to a special resort control panel enabling you to:
- access your own weather feeds
- update your resort information so that any new developments or ski runs are current in our database
- fine tune your resort's location on an interactive google map
- submit news articles or announcements for your resort that appear instantly on our resort page
- submit snow reports to ensure that viewers of snow-forecast.com get the most up to date information.
Please contact us if you would like to join the many other ski resort managers who work with us!
A condition of using our free embeddable HTML widget is that you preserve the link back to www.snow-forecast.com (or to any of our forecast pages). If you want a differently styled link, some buttons are provided below, or refer to this page for a larger selection.